Velvet Heels

November 17, 2016






I think that this velvet trend is probably one of my favorites that has happened in a LONG time. Whenever I was younger my favorite thing was velvet and when I tell you that I wore it 24/7... I mean it. Everything was velvet and I have a feeling that it's about to happen again. I snagged up these velvet heels the other weekend from Fab'rik and I'm truly in love with them. They are gorgeous & I'm so in love with them. Also... YES... I wear white after Labor Day. Rules are meant to be broken ;)

I bought a 7 in the heels and usually I'm a 7 1/2 so I did go down 1/2 a size. The 7 1/2 had me flipping out the back when I walked which is never cute. My jeans are a size 2, I'm usually a 4 so go down a size!! I repeat, go down a size! My sweater is from H&M but it's from last season, I'm sure they'll come out with something similar this year too but for the record I am wearing a small in it. I'm going to link a few different options that are similar to this sweater below. My earrings are also last season from H&M but I'll link some similar ones below as well!

Don't forget that whenever you place an order with Anarchy Street use the code "ABIGAIL20" to get 20% off your entire order! Bracelets ONE & TWO are Anarchy Street (linked below)!!

Sweater (similar, similar, similar) | Jeans | Heels check local Fab'rik, LOVE | Earrings (similar, similar, similar) | Clutch (old, similar) | Sunnies | Watch | Bracelets L to R: ONE, TWO, THREE (old, similar), & FOUR

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Girl With Four Names. Design by FCD.